Whatsapp Is the world’s most popular messaging app. Like the company Snapchat and Instagram Stories in the year 2017 WhatsApp Status The feature was brought. Whatsapp status But the pictures and videos disappear within 24 hours. Many times we like someone’s WhatsApp status and we want to save it, but there is no feature of saving status in WhatsApp. Now you may be thinking that photo status can be saved through screenshots. But this method will not work for videos. In such a situation, we are telling you a way through which you can save any WhatsApp status in your phone. This method works only in Android devices. How to save whatsapp status in android phone WhatsApp Status
– First of all download the Google Files app in phone from play store
– Open the app and go to the menu option in the top right corner
– Go to Settings option and turn on the Show hidden files option
– Now go back into the app and tap on the browse below.
– From here go to Internal Storage
Now go to the media named WhatsApp and go to Media
– Here you will see the .Statuses folder
– In this folder, you will see WhatsApp status of your friends.
– Tap on the symbol (v) on the right hand side next to the name of any picture or video you want to open.
– There will be many options open here, from which choose Copy To option
– Now select Internal Storage, now save it in the folder of your choice.